Describes relationships between Jews and Christians in Russia and in Europe as reflected in Fyodor Stepun's thought, as expressed in his memoirs.
|Translated title of the contribution||The Jewish theme in F.A. Stepun's memoirs "The Fulfilled and the Unfulfilled’"|
|Title of host publication||Jews and Slavs|
|Publisher||Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities; Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Dept. of Russian and Slavic Studies, Center for the Study of Slavic Languages and Literature|
|Number of pages||18|
|State||Published - 2004|
Bibliographical noteWith an English summary.
- Rambi Publications
- Christianity and other religions -- Judaism -- History -- 20th century
- Jews -- Europe -- History -- 20th century
- Jews -- Russia -- History -- 20th century
- Judaism -- Relations -- Christianity -- 20th century
- Stepun, Fedor -- 1884-1965